Freshen up your Summer day with a delightful mocktail – Strawberry Cucumber Limeade!
Sometimes, non-alcoholic drinks are underrated and amazing. Here’s a fun recipe, that’s also yummy too and can be enjoyed by the whole family!
- Fresh strawberry slices
- Fresh cucumber slices
- 2 fresh limes
- Fresh mint or basil leaves
- Sugar sprinkles for garnish
- Simple syrup (purchase from most supermarkets)
- Soda water
- Prepare your glass by adding sugar sprinkles to one side of the rim using a little brush of honey or simple syrup.
- In your glass, combine the juice of two limes, 1tbs of simple syrup and ice.
- Stir and top off with club soda.
- Add cucumber and strawberry slices and mint for garnish.
Add some cut-up strawberries and cucumbers to your simple syrup while it is simmering to infuse flavour. Make sure to strain out all the fresh ingredients before you use it.
These mocktails are the perfect refresher for the summer heat. A real treat, that is best enjoyed on holidays at brunch or during cocktail hour.